Man, that was great, David! I loved this revelation. He recognized himself - he, who is currently a stranger to himself - recognized himself in the superhero's face. It's like there's no bias there. With no memory there's no trees in the way to keep him from seeing the forest. goofy

Lois, and everybody who knows Clark Kent, misses the connection because they know Clark. He's not some stranger. They're focused on the guy they work with and totally miss that he's also Superman. Very cool way to show all that!!

With all the emotion running so high between them, I don't think we'll see Lois getting upset. Especially since he sort of took it for granted that she knew, and acted so shocked that she didn't. And because he really, really needs her to help him be strong enough to fight the asteroid again. What with her admitting she loves Clark, and his complete certainty that he loves her, and her having to be strong for him, I think they may move beyond any anger or blame very quickly.

And the whole bit where he's totally committed to stepping off that balcony, and he only stops because she's so very upset - wonderful! Priceless! Beautiful!

Thank you so much for posting this!

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler