Argh! What is it about cliff hangers today? More, please? grovel

Also, it was Lois's cellmate (or in the next cell) in People vs. Lois Lane who mention the "Caped Crusader", and Superman corrects her by saying, with some annoyance IMO, "that's Batman."

I wonder what Kevin thought of hearing that Superman and Batman weren't the best of friends. Interesting that he hesitated in handing over the comic which revealed Batman's secret identity. So, Robin took over at Batman and Bruce became mayor. I don't read the comics, so I don't know if that happened after Dark Knight (or another storyline). Even in a wheelchair, I can't picture Bruce liking sitting behind a desk being a bureaucrat. For a man who hates giving press conferences, being mayor must be sheer torture.

hyper that Clark has regained his powers so quickly. I noticed that Kara seemed to sense him in the previous part. I wondered if she would greet him in the sky as Supergirl, or if she's somewhat hesitant on seeing him because of all that she's learned and become. Will she be fearing that conversation? Will she accuse him of lying to her? Would it be better for her to see him as Clark first, instead of Superman? I know it would be better for Munroe et al to see Superman first, but Superman isn't Kara's father. Clark is.

I hope Lois does pick up the pen and write some scathing editorials to knock some sense into the reporters and politicians of that dimension. While she's at it, can she visit our dimension and do the same?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.