Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Originally Posted by EW
LOIS: /lifts up SM's cape and checks out his pants/ Nope. Looks nice and tight to me.

CLARK: /clears throat/ Um... Lois?
:rotfloL: She seems awfully familiar with him.
MARTHA: What? You'd thought she'd be looking at his face?
/FYI: Apparently, as you'll note, all gremlin codes have to be all lower case, now./

So far, Annette doesn’t seem to have enabled one. At least, 30 smilies are okay in the preview…
I thought someone said they were going to put it back at 15, but it seems good at the moment.

ER: Batteries ran out?
EW: Umm... I don't think she'd want to use Lucy's birthday gift to her while Lex was watching.
LEX: Darn! Thwarted again!
blush It wasn't until after I wrote this did I realize you were referring to Clark.... cough... recharging her batteries.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
Lois wouldn't ask Clark to ravish her? She only means 'make out'. You know that, right? If he only took 30 seconds to actually ravish her, that'd be sad.
/points over at dark side/ evil
Yeah. And if you recall Lois's reaction to him hitting the buzzer at 30 seconds.

CLARK: [Linked Image] It wasn't 30 seconds... shock Was it? thud

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
CLARK: Yes!
LOIS: You don't trust me?
CLARK: No! I mean, Yes, of course, I do. I mean. help
He can’t really win with her, can he?
LOIS: I know *one* way where he can score wins. angel-devil
clap
CLARK: huh How exactly do I win if you die?

Short reply: not all hope needs to be abandoned yet. If I get them back, I'll fix the fdk
Am still hoping Annette will restore the old boards somewhere so we can copy the rest blush
And this was just getting to the good part about Lois in the hot pink dress... frown /That's the rumor they've been spreading./

I've been going back over lots of my old FDK threads, and tons of my FDK responses are gone or shortened too. It makes it appear as if I don't reply to people's feedback AT ALL! mecry Really, people, it's not me! It's just the upgrade!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.