Yea! [Hyper] They've talked. Kinda. Sorta. Not really. Superman interrupting Lois every time she tries to get straight answer out of him clearly means that someone is listening in. (I agree with KatherineKent. It's hidden in that nice new suit of his.) Does he know about Jason and just doesn't want her to mention it so that Trask, et al, won't find out? Or is he still oblivious? Would SM be able to read a note from Lois without the powers holding him hostage knowing about it? I'm guessing he might, being that he covered her mouth, so he doesn't suspect camera, only audio bugs. How are they controlling him? Is there Kryptonite hidden in his suit which will be released if he doesn't do what they tell him to? Are they holding someone else hostage and threatening to kill that person if he doesn't do what they want? Because if they're just tracking him with the suit, wouldn't he be able to take it off and throw it into the sun and be free? There must be more to it than that. [Shock]

He surely doesn't seem to know anything about what's going on with his mother. I hope Lois will talk to Martha and tell her that she spoke to SM, and what he said (and didn't say) about Clark. Did she think Clark was Superman and that's why they disappeared at roughly the same time? Makes sense, mostly because its true. I can see what Superman doesn't want that theory known, though. It could endanger Lois, Martha, Jimmy, Perry, and anyone else who knew Clark well (Lana?).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.