Finally! After months and years (okay, about two weeks) of struggle, I feel that my first LnC music video is ready for the world to see!

I've made music videos for other fandoms (which include Farscape, Farscape, and perhaps even a Farscape one somewhere), but this is my first time completing a venture outside that fandom. I enjoyed making this, perhaps a bit more than I should, and I probably should be sick of the song since its the only one I want to listen to as I drive.

Also, I noticed that this song has been done before. I apologize if this is some sort of 'nono' for reusing songs, but it just would not let me be until I got it done!

The song is called 'Superman' by Five for Fighting, but I thought that maybe it was more suited for the man behind the cape.

And without further ado I present to you:

[Linked Image]
32.8 MB | 15.3 MB

Personally I (HIGHLY) recommend watching the larger file (my bandwidth is in no danger of suffering) because the quality is perhaps a billion times better (and nice when viewed in full screen! laugh ), but I understand the woes and pains of dial-up.

All constructive criticism welcome, but I ask that you refrain from using flaming pitchforks. I burn easily.

(Oh! And I know that the date on the video says it was completed on the 25th, but that's because it was. Its taking me forever to render and upload. Ho hum...)

Thanks goes to my friend Kazbaby for her help in this vid. Without her input, you would have gotten a slight different product.

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*