I dare say that this is all Wendy's fault, but I do have to thank her for it! wink She said innocently, "Someone needs to do a trailer for In A Better Place." And silly, silly me said I'd already had *very* loose ideas in my head. Well... this one was a bit difficult, as anyone reading the story can imagine, but I hope I pulled it off. For anyone who isn't reading... Let me just tell you that this is probably *THE* best story I've ever read in this fandom. That's not to slight anyone else's work; there are some truly *fantastic* stories out there that I love and have read many times over. But this story... I think it's truly in a league of its own. Just... WOW!

What? You want me to stop babbling and just give you the trailer? laugh Well, hang on... have to say just *one* more thing. wink

Since this was Wendy's fault in the first place, it was to her that I brought all my whining and "Help me!!"s. She was a great help with titles and suggesting clips!! Thanks, Wendy!! goofy

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.