I'm back. laugh I was thinking about this story last night while waiting to drift off to sleep, and you know what? I was lying there trying to fill in the gap you left between Clark collapsing and then waking up at the motel - which was a fun exercise, but I came to the conclusion that I'd prefer to read the authentic version <g>. In particular, I'd like to know what Lois's reaction was when she saw her partner collapse - what did she think was wrong with him? How did she get him back to the motel? Did she consider summoning medical help? You allude to his concern that she could be off somewhere finding out God knows what about him, so does that mean he was completely unconscious from the time he collapses to the point at which he wakes up?

And even if you don't fill in the gap, you could tell me more about her thoughts on what happened to him - either just after she's bopped off Clark's assailants or when she's sitting beside his bed in hospital waiting for him to wake up. Of course, I'd also like to know what Clark thought of the experience - what has he concluded about the rock that made him sick? Is he worried about what Lois made of his sudden collapse? What does he think she believes happened?

Care to supply any answers to my questions? Please? Pretty please?

Yvonne