I chose other, because while I actually enjoy all seasons (and thus winter too!) the snow and cold can get tiring. I love living in an area that actually has four seasons. That part is great. I will admit though to getting a little tired of winter earlier than any of the other seasons. Then again, I start to whine in the summer too. I can only take so many days of 110+ F temps. The same goes for our bout with -10 F and lower temps earlier in January. Snow is okay, I don't like icy roads. More than that, I hate fog. Because I live in a valley, we get stuck with too much fog. I did offer snow to others in IRC though. Was a bit tired of it after we got about 20" in a week or so. Now it has mostly melted. Yay! hyper On to my favorite season, spring!

Jana

EDIT: Wendy, I just have to say that people who live in Seattle don't do so well in the snow either. It is a constant source of amusement to those of us that live on the east side of the state. It starts to snow and people will slow down to 30mph or actually leave their cars on the side of the freeway to walk. No ice or anything, just a bit of snow!

"Don't you people have lives?!?" ~Joe on Wings

"An eternal, burning flame. Hope lives on and love remains." ~from Love Remains, by Collin Raye