14. Percy Jackson #2 - Sea of Monsters - Rick Riordan
15. Percy Jackson #3- The Titan's Curse - Rick Riordan

The Percy Jackson series improved after book 1, which I thought was quite predictable. In some ways, it reminds me of the Harry Potter series; although, not so well written or imaginative, but still fun. My daughter loves all the Greek Mythological references and has become obsessed with Greek Mythology since we started reading them. (She hated the movie of the first Percy Jackson movie, because it went so far away from the book.)

16. Trixie Belden #5. The Mystery Off Glen Road by Julie Campbell

Tomboy Trixie is back to her normal hijinks again. This time she pretends to like an obnoxious boy in order for her father to give her a ring he's keeping in the safety deposit box, so that she can use it to hold the car her brother wants to buy until he has the money to buy it. She also thinks there's a poacher in Honey's woods.

17. Fudge-a-Mania by Judy Blume

We went back and read the book that we missed in the fudge series. Peter, Fudge and the rest of the Hatchers spend the summer in Maine sharing a house with Peter's arch-nemesis Sheila and the Tubmans. Fudge is once again his charming self. clap

My son *loved* the Fudge books and even told me to write Judy Blume and insist she write another one, because we've finished the series.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.