I wasn't quite sure which heading to put this under... it's not L&C and it's not quite fan fiction, but it was too adorable NOT to share.

My son is 4 and this is the story he told me over breakfast this morning...

The Egg Monster vs. Superman

Superman got hit by a Monster Egg that ate the entire city turning it into Eggland. And all the people turning into Egg Monsters. The Egg Monster was from the Egg Moon and he was making a whole army of Egg Monsters.

The Egg that hit Superman was big, it was huge. Too big for Superman to pick up.

The Monster Egg from outer space was from Egg Planet. Superman was in the Egg Monster's tummy. He got eaten by the Egg Monster. The Egg Monster had arms, legs, claws, pants and shoes. Cut, scary shoes.

But this wasn’t the real Superman. This was a Robot Superman who wasn’t as strong. He couldn’t move mountains, only big piles of movies. The Robot Superman was bad and could do magic. He turned the real Superman into a flower.

The Egg Monster was strong like the real Superman and he could talk.

Electro was a bad guy. He had a flying horse – a robot one. It had buttons and guns all over it. And it had wings – helicopter things – and guns inside. The buttons made the guns come out of its body.

The real Superman got hit by a cereal storm. The Egg Monster threw him into space. And the real Superman couldn’t fly because there were meteors everywhere and he couldn’t move them back to where they were from.

Then he fell into a fireball storm…

To be continued (so he said… “I’ll tell you the rest when it’s night and dark outside.” So, we’ll see if there’s a part 2 laugh )

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.