#1 The Essential Book of Useless Information: The Most Unimportant Things You'll Never Need To Know
Pretty interesting stuff overall. Some facts were dumb, others were cool. Some were surprising and some I already knew.

#2 Dexter Is Delicious
One of the better Dexter books, IMHO. I enjoyed the evolution of his character in this book and cheered his attempts to humanize himself further. But it lacked the "thrill of the hunt" element, as Dexter really doesn't do much killing in this one. And the ending left something to be desired. Still, the idea of cannibals was interesting and it was nice to see Deb struggle (and ultimately come to some "terms" with) who Dexter really is - a serial killer. It was also nice to see an old character resurface and wonder about what their intentions are and where their loyalties lay. The more I read about Rita, the happier I am that the show smartened up her character - the author does a grave disservice to the character and the reader alike in writing her as an airhead that cannot string together a complete and concise sentence.

#3 The Eye Of The World: The Wheel Of Time Book 1
Not the best book ever but entertaining nonetheless. I still continued reading the series.

#4 The Great Hunt: The Wheel Of Time Book 2
Still not over impressed with the story, but compelled enough to move onto the next book.

#5 The Dragon Reborn: The Wheel Of Time Book 3
I didn't even bother finishing this one(got within the last 100 pages). The author spends too much time on minor details that don't matter in the least, bogging down the writing until I just didn't care about the over-arching story anymore.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon