The WB which is the network that actually start Smallville, I was well lets just say that I loved the WB, I watched almost every show on there.

When they switched to CW, most of the shows on WB either ended, or got dropped.

I hardly ever watch the CW now. I always keep an eye out for what is happening on Smallville, but to be honest here at first I was a Clark/Chloe fan, then they brought on Lois but by that time I wasn't watching.

I did catch the Justice League episode, and I thought that Lois and Clark on this show had pretty good chemistry as well. However I knew we would be strung along, so again I never did watch it. Plus at the time I was busy with college and work and did not have much time for television.

I am surprised that the Smallville lasted as long as it did. However most shows that were on the WB last pretty long. i.e 7th Heaven, Charmed, Gilmore Girls...

I will probably keep a closer eye on Smallville this season since it is the last. I remember watching the series premiere when it first came out, and watching the 1st and 2nd seasons. So it's only right that I watch the series finale. Hopefully we get what we want!

Still it won't be Dean & Teri! (Wished Teri made a appearance on Smallville, that would've been cool, I did see Deans episode and he was great!)

~I Love this tragic sometimes magic awful beautiful life!~