The thread's been started a bit late, but oh well.

I was looking at my LibraryThing account just a minute ago, and to my utter surprise, I've only actually read ONE book this year!

I thought I'd read more, but it turns out I read all of my Christmas present books before New Year's. Anyway, here's the "list."

-Confessions of a Part-time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the D&D Game (Dungeons & Dragons) by Brendan Vaughan

Just out of curiosity, do audio books count as being "read?" Because if they do, then I can add three more right now, and thirty-three within the next month or two--I'm going through Terry Pratchett's Discworld series, and so far, I've listened to:

-The Colour of Magic
-The Light Fantastic
-Equal Rites

I also borrowed paper-back versions of The Colour of Magic (spelled without the "U" in this case) and The Light Fantastic from my local library, but I haven't finished reading them yet. I'd have gotten Equal Rites too, but I didn't feel like going to a whole different branch of the library to get it.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place