Let's see... they've aired "Bad Day at Black Rock" and you've seen up to "Bedtime Stories"? You should watch out for E7, which is widely held by fandom to be one of the best SPN episodes ever. I've just finished watching E10 and there are only two more eps scheduled for airing. Kripke has said in an interview that if the strike ends immediately, they can still squeeze in about three more episodes for this season before the May sweeps. A lot of us are actually holding out for a mini-season during the summer. Anyway, it seems clear that the main story arc for this season will need to continue on to Season 4, which will hopefully be extended.

I haven't been this much in love with a TV series since LnC and I've practically been having spasms because of having to wait so long between episodes! *squishes my baby Show*

You like S3, Labrat? I think that S3 has some awesome story arcs and loads of potential for plot development, but so far they keep floundering in the execution. I've actually been slightly bored during a few eps, and that is something I've never thought possible for Show to do. Or maybe they peaked too early in the game with the peerless perfection of Season 2 and now can't seem to match up to it. On the other hand, there have been a couple of really amazing episodes as well.

My burning question, of course, is, "WHERE THE HELL IS ELLEN?"

grumble

Btw, (totally OT in my own OT thread) this might be of interest to fans of Jensen Ackles and Supernatural:
lol

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.