There are quite a few reasons that I liked Strange Visitor. We had a good villain, Lois and Clark’s first kiss, and a good storyline.

One of the things I like about “Lois and Clark” is that the show told Clark’s origin story in several episodes throughout season one instead of telling us the background of Krypton and how Martha and Jonathan found him in the Pilot. Most people already have a good idea of who Superman is, so I feel like taking too much time to retell the story in the Pilot would have wasted valuable time. However, Krypton is still important, and the backstory needed to be told at some point. I like that the way they chose to delve into the story of Krypton was unique from other versions where the first 15 minutes usually focus on Krypton.

The scenes with Cat and Clark were a lot of fun for me. What made it even better were the reactions of the rest of the Daily Planet staff when they thought something had happened between the two of them at Cat’s apartment. Lois’ jealous reaction was especially fun to watch. I also like that Cat’s collection of books gave us a hint that she might be more intelligent than most people may have expected.

In my opinion, Trask was one of the stronger villains that the show had. I was always disappointed that he died so early on in the series. He was really different from most of the shows' villains in that his goals weren’t entirely evil. If he had been right about Superman being dangerous, he could have easily been seen as more of a protagonist. I think that that’s what made him an interesting villain to me.