1. Three eps you can't live without?
-Phermone My Lovely, Season's Greedings, Soulmates

2. Three eps you pretend don't exist?
-Smart Kids, Toy Story, and probably the Family Hour, just because it's the last one, lol.

3. Last ep you watched?
-Ultra Woman

4. Is L&C your fave show of all time? If not, what is? If so, what is No. 2?
-It's not, but it's up there. I don't have one ultimate favorite show, but I'll say my top 5 are all shows that are currently on air: Lost, Desperate Housewives, Heroes, Psych, and Rescue Me.

5. Scene you can watch over and over?
-"Lois is in trouble..." (If you couldn't tell by my avatar). That whole scene cracks me up.

6. Blooper/oops on the show that never fails to make you laugh?
-Um... smile

7. Something you'd have just LOVED an explanation for?
-Where the $#@& did that baby come from?!?! I mean, I know that we know, sorta but I'd have liked to see it. I'd also like to know what the writers were smoking when they wrote the character The Wedding Destroyer. I thought it was a joke the first time I saw the episode.

8. Villain you'd have loved to see Superman kick the crap out of?
-DETER!

9. Someone you'd have loved to see Lois kick the crap out of?
-Lana. Definitely.

10. (To relate to the post title) Scene where Clark makes you drool all over yourself?
-The scenes where he's Superman, lol. But seriously, any shirtless Clark scene is enough to make me salivate.

BONUS question: Clark is Superman ... Lois is UltraWoman ... what's YOUR superhero name?
-Trinity IS my superhero name. Mwahahaha.

Thanks to Cat for my rockin' avatar!
++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
Jimmy: Yeah! It's like all we do is advance their plots.
Perry: To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it.
Jimmy: Man, me too!