Wendy,
Another great part. I really like the way the A plot develops although Lois and Clark may want to check on how Luthor manages to acquire all these stolen pieces of art - there must be private money transfers that will help them nail Lex.

I really liked the way you brought in Henderson and Perry - very well done and very much in character.

Here's my favorite quote:
She knew what he was thinking. “Clark... I just need a hug. Is that too much to ask? I know how you feel about me being married still...”

In an instant, he was beside her. “A hug is never too much to ask.” And he enfolded her in his arms, his chin resting on top of her head as he cradled her against him.
<me checks and still can't find a graemlin that turns into a WAFFy puddle>.

It's very much in character for Clark to avoid a 'romantic' contact with a married Lois and very much in character for him not to be able to withhold comfort from her.

And what about Lex's Ark? Shouldn't have Clark spotted it during his check? Or at least spotted a big chunk of lead concealing it? That could supply them with some more leads.

There seems to be a lot yet to cover in this and not that many parts. Of course, I won't mind if this turns out to be a longer story or if you decide to write an all WAFFy sequel. hyper

Always waiting for the next part wink ,
Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05