Okay... I'm seriously starting to think that the title refers to you asking us "Have a Little faith in me".

Oh my God... I won't be quoting parts here, simply because I loved all of them.

Clark's in trouble, but I'm more concerned now about my own well-being. How am I going to survive a schedule? You must post it every day!!!

Please take care of Luthor for me. He doesn't deserve anything cruel happening to him.

"BOOOOOOOOOOO"

Okay. I hear the protests of other FoLCs here. All right I will stop talking about him.

About Lois... she's little by little starting to understand what Clark really means to her. The only thing I don't like with this version of yours is that I will never be able to see Mayson and Dan around. (Okay!!!! I love the evil ones!!! I confess!) razz

Clark... oh Clark... I hope things work well just like they did on the series. But I don't remember mom coming in... so I don't know what will happen now. I hope you get better. Just hang on... Nicole will figure out a way of getting you out of there, okay? wink

Nicole, would you please tell me how do you like your name in banners? You like it in bright pink or in scary red? We can always think about other creepy fonts too. Just let me know because the other fans are starting to get impatient, and they are complaining that I am a bad president for our newly openned 'I love Nicole' Fan Club.

You oughtta start helping me with this! grumble

MDL. (Who will shut up and hide now from the angry impatient FoNs - Fans of Nicole.) peep

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."