I had to comment on this. I know the comics always put Clark's birthday as February 29, but I can't see this happening. People who are born on leap days are always given special attention, especially when it’s a leap year. Attention on when their son was born would be the last thing the Kents want... Just my two cents! laugh

It's been awhile since I've seen the episode, but I believe that in "Never On Sunday" Clark actually said his birthday was February 28, given there was no February 29 in 1966. I don't think the script was ever changed.

Oh, I thought you guys would get a kick out of this. This is actually the way that my roommate likes to tease me. She's the only one who knows that I like (am obsessed with) LNC. We'll be in a group of friends, and she'll randomly say that there was no February 29 in 1966. I'll be grinning and blushing like crazy, and she's the only one who knows why.

Perry: (To Lois) Honey, this could be greatest story since Superman came to town. By-the-by, where is that husband of yours?
--Faster Than a Speeding Vixon