blush Thanks for the mention, you guys! (Pam... memorized?? blush You are so good for my ego!) /sends a hug

Just about everything mentioned above is on my multiple-read list, but I'll further single out:
Tryst (and its sequel, Merry Trystmas ) by Pam - and her President Kent series.

Nan's Four Days to Nightfall series , her Alt-Universe series that starts with How I Spent My Christmas Vacation, the one that starts with A Night at the Office - and her new series, the one starting with Feathers.

Wendy's Don\'t Be a Stranger - and Poison , the first LnC fanfic I ever read.

Meredith Knight's Dance With a Stranger (which I think may only available on the message boards in the nfanfic folder).

Zoomway's Always Something There to Remind Me .

LabRat's Shape of My Heart .

And for humor, almost anything by Mary Potts (aka Queen of the Capes) , CC's Something the Cat Dragged In , Paul's There\'s More Than One Way... , and Vincent Pai's The Return of the Suit .

Also deserving a shout-out: Aria's Good Samaritan , Jeff Brogden's Lost and Found , and Chris Carr's Some Kind of Angel .

'Toc (aka Janet Owens)

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler