Thanks for your comments, everyone! It was fun and fascinating reading them all and some of them made me laugh so hard I was in danger of breaking a rib:

I wonder if Lois has seen The Discovery Channel's special 'Avalanche'.]
I was here... damnit woman, shut up!
And he wasn't even wearing his deer antlers, was he?
You've also made me think twice about my plans to someday move to Alaska
I would have beat him with a tree if he hadn't at least *tried* it.
And then, when he was just getting okay with his semi-vulnerability... you shot him
goofy

Wasn't the Robert Frost poem supposed to be peaceful?
<g> Don't worry, we're getting to peaceful…just by a roundabout route. wink This is my cabin in the snow story. I've written one for every other fandom I've been involved in, so I don't see why you guys should be immune. laugh WAFFs ahead….just, we have a slight detour first.

Speaking of which… I'm going to post earlier than intended as I have a very heavy day of beta reading to get to. (Thanks, MDL and Lynn <g>). So thought I'd best get this done and dusted first and free up my day to relax and enjoy some great reading.

Thanks again, all of you, for such thoughtful, funny and interesting fdk! You made my week. smile

And finally:

only Lois (and Clark) can end up being shot at in a white-out blizzard in the middle of nowhere...
Too true, Tic and Toc. And, as you will shortly see, Clark seems to agree with you… wink

LabRat [Linked Image]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers