1. What shall we call you?

Symbolicangel, Angel, Hey, you! I'm really not that picky.

2. How long have you been writing L&C fanfic?

A long time, although I didn't start posting on the message boards until June, 07. I first started dabbling in LnC fic back in 2001, I think it was.

3. Have you ever written fic for other shows?

No shows, but I have written Titanic fanfic. In fact, that's how I discovered fanfic. That was a momentous day! laugh

4. Current stories you're working on?

Um...I'm SUPPOSED to be working on Exposure. Plus, I have several ideas and a couple other stories that are waiting to be finished on my hard drive. I think my muse is waiting for the next millennium.

5. Your first fic?

My first fic I ever wrote was for Titanic. The first fic I ever posted for LnC was The Stranger, posted on the archive back in July, 02.

6. Piece of work you're proudest of?

That's a hard question. I'm amazed that Exposure is turning out to be such a long story, so I'm really elated that I've been able to stick with it this far (I guess it was inevitable that the muse would take off eventually.) But I'm certain that I'm a lot more stubborn than my muse. Exposure will be finished...someday. I'm also really satisfied with how A Clandestine Disclosure turned out.

7. Piece of work you had the hardest time writing/finishing?

Since Exposure isn't finished yet, I won't count it. I did have a difficult time even starting my guess the author fic, Betting for Suspenders. Writing that story was like pulling teeth.

8. Your greatest strengths as an author?

I like to think that my love of angst is a strength. I also have a somewhat twisted mind and am able to come up with all kinds of plot ideas.

9. Your biggest weaknesses?

Getting the muse to corporate long enough to finish a story. I also tend to be impatient. I'm learning to slow down a little so the plot has time to develop and doesn't just jump from A to D. But that might only make sense to me.

10. Preferred genre(s) to write?

Pre-revelation. I love, love, LOVE revelations. I'll write just about anything that my muse finds interesting. But I prefer seasons 1 & 2.

11. Genre(s) you won't write?

I can't see myself writing a deathfic. But I won't say never. However, I will say never to slash, which thankfully, I haven't seen any of in this fandom.

12. What makes a fic good for you?

Revelations, sexual tension...MAGIC. I'm not really sure what makes a story beyond good, but when I find it, and it's four in the morning and I'm still reading it, then I know it's good.

13. What ruins a fic for you?

I'm not extremely picky. So far there has only been one instance when I was in the middle of a story and stopped reading, and it had to do with characterization. I don't expect the characters to be carbon copies of the ones we saw on the show, but if a character does something that makes me stop in the middle of a paragraph, that's what ruins a story for me.

14. Author you wish you could trade places with?

I'm not going to name names, but I'd trade with any author who can put out one good story after the next and make it look so effortless. I'd gladly trade with an author who has a good, obedient little muse!

laugh Mine is off sipping fruity little drinks with umbrellas, laughing at me for trying to keep a story going without it. It's a battle of wills, I tell ya!

15. The best fic you've read recently?

I've been more of a lurker lately and haven't had the time to get drawn into lengthy fics. I did re-read Erin Klinger and CC Aiken's The Kiss Off a while back. Now that's a story that has magic.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.