Hi everybody! thumbsup And lo and behold, my Muse also decided to wake up and these last few days I’ve been very focused and writing up a storm. I can’t promise it will last but I’ll do my best.

I’m working on the sequel to ‘There’s Always Something’ which is called ‘Dangerous Negligence’. Nifty title, huh? The story will have an A-plot beside the B-plot and I hope that FoLC who enjoyed reading ‘TAS’ will like this one too. smile

I have a few questions regarding adoption procedures in the States. Picture this: a couple wants to adopt a child and does this through a legit agency. How should the adoption be registered with the authorities to make the child legally theirs? Does the agency do that and provide the couple with the legal papers or should the adoptive parents themselves go to some office to register the child? Do I have to stick to US laws or could I make up my own procedures for Metropolis?

Thanks for helping out! And by the way, no, the adopting couple isn’t Lois and Clark. wink

Ursie

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!