Once again I'm wandering into this thread belatedly...

Yes, Janet - hurry up and do those edits, so we can get this one up on the Archive and Carol has to change her list again.
I'm running out of year, here, aren't I? The last time I mentioned I was working the story was at the beginning of the year. I'm down to just one stubborn section, though. And the story has actually made it to the GE stage. (Thanks, Tricia - I swear I haven't fallen off the earth, here, either. Hopefully I'll have the edits done soon.)

<if there was a graemlin for a missing/comatose/whatever muse, this is where I'd place it in this post>

What the muse won't cooperate on: Anybody got a good way to describe metal that isn't dull gray, but isn't super silvery-gray or shiny or what-have-you? Thesaurus isn't helping. wallbash

'Toc

Pam, Caroline - I'll be very interested in hearing what you think once the story does finally make it to the archive - parts of it were pretty tweaked over the last - what, 2 years? Seems like it, anyway - since I finished posting it and went back to editing it.

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler