Hi! wave

Awesome! I love karaoke, I think it's so cool that you're writing a fic about something like this because I totally think it's a fun thing to do on a date. I mean, dinner+dancing+movie can get pretty dry after the 30th time...unless, of course, Clark takes Lois to a different country every time, which he can't do unless if she knows that he's Superman.

Tangent! Sorry! blush Anyway, I agree with the "Sometimes" idea because it describes Lois' attitude about relationships so well (especially with Clark, since it's going so well), but I can also see her singing Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive". I mean, it's THE classical karaoke song, and isn't Lois all about fighting and trying to survive? Some other songs with this theme are Destiny's Child's "Survivor" and Christina Aguilera's "Fighter".

But, if this is set during (or close to) a holiday like Christmas or Valentine's Day, I think Lois would be singing Marilyn Monroe, like "Santa Baby" or "I Wanna Be Loved By You".

As for Clark...I'm not as sure, but I'm thinking something cheesy along the lines of Backstreet Boys' "I'll Never Break Your Heart" or Boyz II Men's "On Bended Knee" OR All for One's "I Swear". Just something cheesy and romantic, him telling Lois that he loves her SO, SO much and that he'd never break her heart, you know?

Hope this helps!

Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!