I really like the way you write. I like the way you get into their heads with the therapists' questions.

I really liked this turn of events, how is casually admitting his past brought her into a state of horror at who he really was, making her relive her past torment.

that was really well done, and quite believeable since she'd just woken up from a nightmare of her past. I like the way you've been giving us tidbits of her past and not explaining the whole thing right away.

I also like the way she protected him, unlike she would have done to any of her captors.

Clark is Clark, always the addict who thinks in screwed up ways. I wonder if he wants a hit now. He must really be at rock bottom. He's finally found her but she was terrified of him. I'm glad he thought to talk to her telepathically. that was good. that was familiar to her.

It's all playing out in a very logical way. I can see wehre it is probably leading, but you really threw my logic for a leap when she freaked out, so no telling what's up your sleeve.

You're an incredible writer. I've been reading everything of yours on lcfanfic this week. You know, I think my addiction of LC is really unhealthy. I turn to it when the house is messy, when life gets difficult...humm. but i'm not going to deal with this now, not for a few more years till i've handled things!! grin.

can't wait till the next post.

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.