Yikes! Hot-desking! razz Besides, why would a reporter from sports want to sit in the middle of economy reporters? Never made much sense. The only upside it might have is that people actually arrive early in the morning to claim a desk and do some work, although, people might call more than being on the streets again. Sorry, reporter in me had to react on that. <g> But seriously, it's not something that's usually done, so I wonder what the motive is here. Could it be... Lex? Considering the time line, Lex should indeed be investigating in the Planet and slowly start to overrule the board. This thing will be interesting to see develop. goofy But yet Clark is still afraid to hurt her, and Lois thinks he doesn't love her. Can you say dûh! Let them talk, Wendy! But I guess I'll have to wait another ten parts for that... dizzy

Lois outburst was classic. I love Jimmy's line about it being Clark's influence that she didn't react like a year ago. I don't even want to know how it would have gone otherwise!

Then there was Clark hearing something in front of Perry. It's nice to see how Perry reacts to Superman. smile He might act as a confidence for Clark, so he might realize he has to trust Lois about everything one day.

Now, Clark should talk to his parents and find out more about Lois's apartment building. You wouldn't happen to feel like posting more today, do you? Please? For this little (okay, big laugh ) addict? wildguy

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!