Originally posted by VirginiaR:
So, kind of like Bobbart's Identity only that they're both effected? For how long? Forever? Or do you mean for it to wear off at some point at the end of S1, after they're married and Lois is pregnant? I know that someone is working on something like this, only not exactly like this, but I can't say more. <<nudge, nudge>> help It does sound like an interesting premise.

Interesting theory that you think that Lex wasn't seriously interested in Lois until he saw Superman was in love with her at the end of PML. And I had always thought it was a discovery of his reaction to how the drug/perfume had affected him.

Hmmm. What would Lois's reaction be if it were her husband went undercover over at the Met Star as Linda's partner? I'm thinking she might be a tad more emotional than in canon. Although, she might trust Clark more, knowing that they were married and expecting. Would Linda try to steal the husband of her ex-BFF? That sounds even like low blow for her, but she might, you never know.
Is this my nudge? wink :p

Yes I have a a couple of PML-based stories. One with a pheromoned Clark as well (this is the one I'm the furthest along on), one with Lois NOT affected by the perfume (meaning she doesn't get sprayed) and one where PML itself doesn't happen at all (meaning the pheromone is completed and being tested in the Honeymoon Suite of the Lexor rather than an uncontrolled environment.) I also have a sort-of PML story that takes place in Season four where Mindy Church gets a hold of the perfume (this one's the one that's the hardest to plot out in this bunch.)

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)