Evening, all! smile

Well, we're both really, really pleased with the reaction to this latest part of the Yesterday series. blush

When I BRd the first two letters for Wendy (and another one that will come in a few minutes), I was in awe at the way the emotion crackled off the page of course, and the Muse was suddenly too inspired so I butted in on poor Wendy's series. I'm very grateful to her for letting me co-author this one (and later ones); as always, writing together was loads of fun. smile So to clarify, we're not writing one letter each!! The series was started by Wendy, but a few stories (like this one) were written by the two of us together, like we've done countless times before. smile

Now, on to your comments. Some of you bring up an interesting point - what if a villain found those letters? It's true that they reveal pretty big secrets, and in a way you're right: they should probably destroy those at some point. But... just not now. wink Sometimes it's nice to give in to the temptation of leading a normal life, and that includes writing letters to the one you love.

Maria was obviously surprised with the end of this letter:

Wait. No Love Lois.
PS
I'm going to kill you when I'll put my hands on you?
LOL! Not sure that killing him with the first thing on her mind when she gets her hands on him. But who knows? razz

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~