Well, Leela, just...holy cow. This was just so...man. Just so...Ok. Trying again. And I'm going to gush and use a lot of 'so's but I can't help it.

So tender. So smart. So sweet. So sexy. So perfect for these two characters who I can't say enough about because we've suffered so with them, and their coming together in this way is just so...so...poetic. Really.

And the way you've done it is both absolutely credible, given her trauma, and absolutely fresh and delightful.

This part just squeezed my heart. The honest emotion so tangible.

This especially:
”I … I… “ He couldn’t speak, lost for a moment in the pure intensity of what he was feeling. I won’t hurt you. Not ever. I won’t ever leave you like Sam did. I won’t betray you like Claude did . I won’t ever take without giving, or take without permission. I won’t ever be him… that horrible bastard… Lord Kal. I won’t ever make you feel like you’re nothing.
So, so, so wonderful. Again, I hate to see it end! I really do! But I'll go back and reread many times, I know. Keep doing what you're doing, however it is that you're doing it(!), because this is brilliant.

CC

I added up: somewhere in the neighborhood of 14 so's. I may have missed one or two.

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank