Thank you, LabRat, Tricia, Tank, Wendy, me and Hazel smile . I am so glad you all liked it.

me said:
If you wanted to meet the deathfic challenge (which allows resurrection), maybe you could have had her drown, only to be brought back by CPR. It worked for Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, sufficiently to invoke a new Slayer. That way, Lois wouldn't stay dead.
I've never actually watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer - nor do I really want to. I really have no idea what you're talking about. I have a hard time with death, so I don't want to kill Lois even if she will be resurrected. Sorry!

Hazel said:
I hope that when Lois said she liked the haircut, she meant the length and not the actual style. Heat vision might be efficient, but it's hardly likely to be that stylish.
Oh you're right. I changed the ending to make that more clear smile . Definately it was the length rather than the style.
- Alicia smile1
who after a couple of broken ribs and a bad case of pnemonia and pain for weeks is never going canoeing again grumble

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve