With all the terrorism throughout the world, I thought that wouldn't it be special if there was a Lois and Clark/Superman around when 9/11 occurred?

In January, 2002, there was a benefit for the families of the victims of 9/11 which was held in Stamford, CT. I had the opportunity to play the piano in the swing band that was chosen to perform at it. At that time, some of the Special Olympic winners gave their medalions to some of the families of the victims of 9/11. It was a special, moving moment.

Last July, 2003,I peered thru the fence that surrounds Ground Zero, when I took a bus trip to NYC. To view the enormous area where the Twin Towers once stood, and to see the names of the victims posted...it's similar to the Viet Nam Wall Memorial in Washington, D.C. It's an emotional, unnerving experience.

The world has changed since 9/11. How I wish there was a real Superman and Lois Lane, but everyday people like the brave occupants of the plane that crash-landed in Pennsylvania are true super-heroes as well.

I will be wrapping this part of the saga up by Chapter Sixteen, ....however......I will be posting a sequel. I felt a change of name would be in order, to detail Lois and Clark's life back in Metropolis. Don't groan...but it will be titled:

"Concrete Jungle Love".

Coming to a bulletin board near you soon!

Comments, speculation...all are welcome.

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"