Very nice stuff here, Michael. I did feel a little surprise that Lois didn't know Clark's apartment very well, and even more surprise that Clark wouldn't cover his tracks. But it made for a really lovely scene!

I'm pleased to see my guesses re the people in the picture were right: Hal Jordan in his good old daredevil days, Barry Allen pretending to be a slowpoke, Bruce, and J'onn. Was that supposed to be Detective Jones, or was he there under some other guise? It's a little thing, but I was under the impression that the Jones persona was a private eye and not a cop. Could be wrong. wink But if you're going to bring comics continuity into this, I like this way of doing it: the good old days when the superheroes were *friends*. Good for you. smile

Nice to see the A-plot ticking along, too!

One little thing, Michael: I had to laugh at your explanation for the blue eyes thingy. I first discovered LnC when I was desperately looking for any kind of Superman fanfic and then blinked when Debby Stark described his eyes as brown. wink So yes, I know where you're coming from!

Post more soon, okay?

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827