“So you don’t want to stop?” Insecurity laced her voice, and his eyes darkened again, making her feel a shiver inside.

“I want… nothing more… at this moment… than to kiss you senseless. To press you back against the couch – to feel your entire body pressing against mine – to join with you in the most intimate way possible,” he growled. “And I want that… now!”

“Oh,” once again, all she was capable of was a breathless gasp.

“Is it okay that I told you that?”

She nodded her head mutely. She was feeling a very heady combination of fear and desire, and she wasn’t even sure she didn’t want the scenario he had just described to happen. Her body wanted to blindly arch towards him, to entice him further into a primitive rhythm, but the part of her that had been through a hellish ordeal was holding her back.

Words bubbled through her mind, and ached to burst out and be heard: Stay. Stay the night. Make love to me.
Yowsa! I had to check that this was posted in the PG-fic folder! Hot stuff Leela! I really think we need an nFic interlude.

This was a great scene..can Lois' brain continue to win out over her body's desire for Clark!?

MORE soon please!! laugh

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.