First to cover the show 'Touched By an Angel'. It follows the assignments (adventures) of Monica, a young caseworker angel, who goes from one case to another and teaches people not only things about themselves, but about God as well. She is in the process of learning herself, so she could encounter her own lapses in judgment as well as her own forms of insecurities that come from perceived failure. Monica's cases present not only the human assignments she has, but also learning experiences through the various people she meets.

The other angels in the story (from this universe) are Tess and Andrew. She's Monica's supervisor in Casework (that's the angelic department of which Monica comes) and Andrew is her friend and Angel of Death. Tess is an older and wiser character, she sort of is like a surrogate mother to both Monica and Andrew. Her role is rather distinctive, she's stern, but motherly.

Andrew and Adam are my favorite characters. Adam was played by Charles Rocket, an actor that played a bad guy in the episode 'The Killer Satelite' in the LnC episode and I just had to bring him into the story (you'll meet him later). I used him as a minor character, but Adam was the first Angel of Death in 'Touched By An Angel' until Andrew became a member of the team.

The rest of the information about the story is contained within the story itself. I won't say specifically where this story fits into the LnC timeline, although I think it is easy to determine based on the dialogue where we are specifically (between season 2 and 3).

I plan to post a part every two-three days depending on time restraints, and I'm thinking there should be about 20-25 parts, depending on how I decide to divide up the story. I hope that will work for everyone. smile

Thanks again for all the feedback and comments.

Yvette

'Irony is so ironic...'