hyper Yea! For our hero Clark!

Poor Lois! Nothing like airing your dirty laundry out in front of your new friend (and hero). And Poor Clark, for helping Lois out and then having her throw it back in his face. I'm sure Clark understood that Lois was stressed and thought he was being judgmental, but still he must have the patience of a saint.

Even though Lois knows that Clark's having money issues and thinks about offering to repay him for the money he spent at the car wash to clean her car, she still doesn't do it. frown

Poor Clark up for 24 hours between work, school, football protection duty, and collecting recyclables. It makes me wonder where he'll rest his head when he finally does.

What did Clark say to Ellen to calm her down?

I'm sure Clark isn't going to be as biased against or envious of Lois's money again. No wonder Lois wants to escape to Ireland.

Yep, playing team sports isn't cheap and it certainly isn't free for the players. It interesting though that Lois naturally assumes that if Clark were on the team that he would side with his cheating teammates over what was right. If the kids are cheating, and the coach knows about it and does nothing (or helps them cheat), HE should be fired... for not doing his job as an educator. Even if Clark wanted to join the team, I'm sure the football team wouldn't want him, now.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.