Hi,

Interesting part.

"Of course, the bulk of Metropolis doesn't know what *I* know, do they?" she continued recklessly, sweeping a hand around her. "In this apartment, you scorned me, derided me, humiliated me, and flew away afterwards, leaving me to cry without a care in the world. Or have you forgotten?"

The mask was crumbling now -- she could see the lines of care, of worry, straining at the corners of his eyes.

"No, Lois, I haven't forgotten." It was said quietly, blandly.

"Then don't you *dare*," she spat out, "Don't you *dare* stand there and ask me what I was thinking when I called you a liar. Don’t you *dare* try and tell me that I was wrong, that I misjudged you, that I'm being too hasty. Don’t even begin to try and explain what you did. Don't try and run back the way you came, brush what you did to me under the mat and pretend it never happened. Don't even *start* to think that I'll just let it go like that, that you can go back to being the adulated idol in my eyes."
confused She is not the only one confuse. I'm confuse. :rolleyes:

cat Why Superman didn't notice that she coudn't have done that mess in seconds she arrive from TV protest and she definitely don't fly.

confused Why is so important for her to question Superman the way she did. Like she believe he was a murder.

mad Now poor Clark is worth not.

MAF confused

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF