Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is Here

I hope you enjoy. smile

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wait. What? [Linked Image] You mean? HE hasn't introduced Lane to Bruce and Selina? Oh, no. That's not good.

Love Lane's excitement about the typhoon. lol And the two conversations that were going on at once between the two couples. Poor Lois. Poor Clark; Lois's so going to kill him once she finds out.

So, that's why Clark's (this dimension's) glasses were off. Some guy almost blinded him. Was it the guy from The Eyes Have It? Or someone else?

Queen of Capes, you sure know how to dangle just enough tasty treat to keep us begging for more! jump I have no idea how you're planning on tying it all up within one more part.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh boy! Clark's digging himself deeper and deeper. To get scolded by Batman and Catwoman? Ouch! That stings!

Interesting how you brought those two in. And cousins? Is Kara a twin in this universe?

Looking forward to seeing how you wrap it all up in the next part!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Hi!

Like DC I am really curious to see how this all pans out.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh wow! Interesting! Very excited to see where you go next...

Great job smile
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary! Glad to see you back hyper

"Mr. Kent is a very good friend of mine, and I promised that if anything should happen to him or his wife, Selina and I would make sure that Lane had...adequate supervision."
CLARK: [Linked Image] It was either that or he’d release the photos of me dressed as Wonder Woman for Halloween.

"Please," she said dryly, "make yourselves at home."

"Why not?" Selina asked, returning with two steaming mugs. "You two already have."
laugh

"Bruce!" Selina scolded as she handed a mug to the stone-faced man sitting on the couch. "Stop laughing!"

"I wasn't laughing," he protested.

"You were laughing by not laughing," she said. She curled up onto the couch, beside him.
That’s cute!

Clark's counterpart was positively beaming, smiling at the tiny baby that Bruce was holding up for the camera, and this world's Lois stood next to him, one hand resting on her husband's arm, gazing at her little family with an expression of such love and happiness that Lois felt her heart clench.
Plus, she’s glad that her husband doesn’t know she’s been banging Superman, huh?

"That's certainly convincing evidence," Clark commented.
Like the one of his Lois engaging in illicit extra-marital activities with her own world’s Superman at Chateau Roberge?

Curiously enough, they did seem to bear a slight resemblance to Clark, although she couldn't see any of either Selina or herself in them at all.
Clark had an affair with Selina and Kryptonian genes are dominant? Except for the hair.

Selina nodded. "We adopted them after they...immigrated here," she said.
Two. Huh. One’s named Kara, the other’s Kira?

"That's nice," Lois said, a bit mystified at Clark's reaction.
Clark’s thinking, that Bruce is holding them as wards/hostages in case Superman misbehaves?

"If that were true," he said, "I'm sure he'd do his best to overcome his disadvantages, rather than allow any innocents to be endangered."
Sounds like someone doesn’t like his godson flying around in ballerina tights.

"Maybe the kid volunteered to fill in for him," Clark suggested, looking intently at Bruce.

"I'm sure Superman would have refused if he did," Bruce said simply.
Someone’s sure ticked off.
JOKER: I haven’t seen him this ticked off. Ever. And I once killed a couple of his parents.

Lois snorted. "Frankly, I can't see that kid persuading Superman to buy a candy bar."
Kids. Brunettes. He’s really quite the pushover for the right genome.

"Oh, I'm sure Superman would have had a conniption at the very thought," Bruce continued, confidently. "After all, so much can happen to a youngster; he could get injured by a powerful opponent and end up nearly blinded, for example."
Ah….lookie there.

"Or end up needing a cybernetic exoskeleton in order to walk straight," Selina added.
I see. Also, apparently, Selina doesn’t share her paramour’s opinion on such matters.

"No, really," Bruce said, still looking at Clark. "If it's too much for you to deal with, I insist."
Brought any jewelry with you to help?

"So Da--uh, Mr. K---uh, so," Lane began. "That news report about the typhoon was pretty cool, wasn't it? I have to go to the library, now. Okay?"
rotflol Typhoon. Library. rotflol

"Aren't you going to say hello to your god-parents?"

"My what?" Lane turn to the visitors, staring at them in confusion. "Who are you?"
Uh. Oh.
BRUCE: [Linked Image]

Smelly things are going to be hitting the rotary air distribution device.

How are you ever going to tie this up in just one more part?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
This story has just upped its awesomeness. I should not be surprised it is Selina who showed up, even though I was expecting it to be Diana. It also makes a lot of sense that Selina was not lying about Clark coming over or about telling the girls.

On the other hand, somehow I had thought Clark had told Lois The Secret TM in the last break. However he appears to not have. Very interesting.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
It seems that I was right about the idea that the impaired vision was related to something along the lines of when Superman was blinded, only permanent but not as bad.

I am also wondering if Lane lied to Clark about Superman being present.

Lane not recognizing his God parents is a bit interesting. Although they seem to be more of stand off God parents.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard