Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

Many thanks to Folc4evernaday for the title, and to Folc4evernaday and DC for their help smile

Last edited by NostalgiaKick; 02/15/18 08:48 PM.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Sometimes it is good not to know, officially, you know? wink

But I have long suspected that he knew.

Well done.

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nicely done Feli. You will always be the Introspective Queen in my book. wink

You've really captured Perry in this one.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Kerth
Kerth
This was excellent! I love that you have this piece set so early on too, because it shows even more insight on Perry's part. I also love the comment about Clark finally laying down roots, because I don't know why. It's so true, but it's not an aspect of the character I think about very much. Again with that insight of Perry's into his character. Very well done!!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
I always thought he would know. Very well done!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you very much for this vignette. I enjoyed this peek into Perry’s head very much.
The tension between his 'official' and 'unofficial' 'persona' is very well done, and quite true to the character. I always thought that Perry was deceptively easy to write, being a much more subtle man than what we saw on screen; but this is truly perfect.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Feli!
I hang up the phone slowly, saddened by the whole turn of events. Clark will stay at the police station till Superman is released, I know it. Sure, he could break out of there without blinking an eye. But he wouldn’t. That’s not the kind of man he is.
So nice of Clark to stay there and make sure Superman’s not alone and to get the story.
LOIS: shock There’s a story and Clark will scoop me?

I know.
I’ve always known.
Lois knows? No, Perry.

But I’ve been a newspaperman too long not to look under the surface. Superman and Clark Kent are the same person, I’d bet my Elvis collection on it.
See?

The hardest part of my job is making the distinction between what is right and what is newsworthy. Publishing the theory that Superman was responsible for the heatwave had to be done. As editor, I know that. But as Clark Kent’s friend, I’ll do my best to make sure the truth is found.
[Linked Image]

Poor Perry.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard