Pulitzer
This past month we had some new members join the boards:

Gonfishin
DC_Michael_1981
Endelda
mollyanna
Bisita12
ericamaxwell

If everyone could take a few minutes to introduce yourself and welcome them to the fold. Please and Thank you.

hyper wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Welcome to all our new members! It’s great to see so many of you joining us smile
Jump on in- I know your first post can be a bit daunting, but we’re generally a great bunch of people and we don’t bite, I promise.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi there! Welcome to the boards - we're happy to have you here. smile

I'm DC (Vicki in real life). I write and read on the boards - mostly the G-fic side, but I've been known to cross over to the Nfic side once in a while (again, as reader and writer). I look forward to seeing you around here. smile

As NK said above, jump on in! I promise, we're a nice group.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
Hello! wave

I feel bad falling so far behind on these welcome greetings, but RL has been hitting with some 2x4's. I am ecstatic to see that we've been consistently getting some new sign ups though.

So. I'm Mouse. (Or Mouserocks, or Mouserocks the nerd, or Mouserocks-nerd a la ff.net, or just Emma IRL.) I'm a reader and a writer here on the boards. I love Lois and Clark, and DC in general (currently obsessed with the Flash show as well as Star Wars, because, well... star wars). I'd love to chat with you all, getting feedback or reading new stuff you post! Hope to get to know you all better as time goes on. laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard