Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And now we find ourselves at the end of this tale. But not to fear, I have more in the works!

Thank you, for joining me on this unconventional ride.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awww yay! I can finally say what's been on my mind. How you managed to write a LnC fanfic with no Lois is seriously awesome! I loved the relationship you built with Bruce and Clark and how you showed Clark's struggles after his parents' death. The homeless Clark was hard to read but definitely pulled on all the right heart strings and made readers (me at least) want to pull out the box of tissues.

Great job!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Awww yay! I can finally say what's been on my mind. How you managed to write a LnC fanfic with no Lois is seriously awesome! I loved the relationship you built with Bruce and Clark and how you showed Clark's struggles after his parents' death. The homeless Clark was hard to read but definitely pulled on all the right heart strings and made readers (me at least) want to pull out the box of tissues.

Great job!

Thank you, my friend! Glad you enjoyed this weird little tale. I do promise that Lois is on her way. It was actually fun and interesting to write an entire L&C fic where Lois is nowhere to be seen, not even lurking in the shadows. Glad you liked Bruce and Clark's relationship. It was nice to write them as friends and allies, rather than as rivals (*coughcoughrecentDCEUmoviescough*). Writing Clark as homeless and feeling hopeless was a challenge, but my deranged muse got a kick out of putting him through the mental wringer. Go figure.

Hoping to get the next story polished soon!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Goodbye to Gotham. I wonder if Clark took his suit with him when he left.

I'll be waiting for the next one. smile

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Goodbye to Gotham. I wonder if Clark took his suit with him when he left.

I'll be waiting for the next one. smile

New one should be along soon. Hoping to start maybe around New Year's if possible. Dividing my time between holiday stuff, polishing the next story, and writing the 3rd one, which is not as far along at this point as I'd hoped it would be.

No suit for Clark at the moment. But at least he's heading to the right city now! laugh

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Columnist
Columnist
I am finally caught up on this story. I enjoyed it very much and I can't wait until Clark makes it to Metropolis. I love his adventures with Bruce, but I know the times in Metropolis are going to be even be better.Can't wait for more.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
I am finally caught up on this story. I enjoyed it very much and I can't wait until Clark makes it to Metropolis. I love his adventures with Bruce, but I know the times in Metropolis are going to be even be better.Can't wait for more.

Thanks, Carrie! I've been excited about this fic (this entire trilogy) for a while now, so it's a relief to see people enjoying it. Clark is definitely looking ahead to Metropolis and he will be there soon. He has NO idea what's in store for him. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Online Sleepy
Beat Reporter
Done... Now didn't you say something about a sequel? Where can I find it?

You did a great job with this story, it put me on the edge of the seat several times it made me cry and sometimes even smile a bit. That was quite a ride you put Clark through and he hasn't even met his real destiny!

Can't wait to get to the next fic!

Kathryn
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Kathryn! Glad you enjoyed the story! I'd normally respond to each individual feedback, but I won't bury the recent posts. So I'll just put it here.

No, I was not very nice to Clark for a lot of this one. But yes, Lois will be making her debut!

Next one is Stepping Into The Light . It's not yet on the archive, so I linked the TOC to you. And the third one, A New Dawn is currently with my beta.

Thanks for reading! (A dear Lord you did that fast!) laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard