Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Aha!

It been a month but Part two is finally up! clap

Just as a reminder, this is a sequel to my story Garden of Memories, but I also mentioned action from another story Stranger in our Midst. Please keep in mind Bob and Beverly Bartholomew.

Enjoy! As always, comments are welcomed!

Update: November 9, 2017

The last ten paragraphs were changed in order to make the story clearer. I hope Part Three will be up in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by Morgana; 11/19/17 04:38 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
As usual I love the detail you put into your stories. I can't wait for all of them to meet in the next chapter as I assume Jo and Lois will be added into this mix. I suspect that Clark's response to Henry's question will lead to a revelation of sorts (probably both ways eventually).

I have no idea how you are going to wrap this up in one more chapter.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Columnist
Columnist
I may not have read the first part of the series but I might need to. I do enjoy this story very much. I am so glad Henry realized who Clark was because Henry is that type of man who doesn't forget things and not hide them from someone like Clark.

Excited for next part and also wondering how you are going to tie it up it up in one final chapter.

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
MikeM

As usual I love the detail you put into your stories. I can't wait for all of them to meet in the next chapter as I assume Jo and Lois will be added into this mix. I suspect that Clark's response to Henry's question will lead to a revelation of sorts (probably both ways eventually).

I have no idea how you are going to wrap this up in one more chapter.

Revelation? Absolutely. Of the kind that we are used to? No. These are two very different yet similar men in that they each have a secret which must be protected. But we shall see how very similar in some regards they are.

Everyone will meet in the next part, which will either be very long or split into another part, we shall see. whistle

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
CarrieRene

I may not have read the first part of the series but I might need to. I do enjoy this story very much. I am so glad Henry realized who Clark was because Henry is that type of man who doesn't forget things and not hide them from someone like Clark.

Garden of Memories Was a fun story to write and it would probably help understand this story a little better by reading it! smile1 No, Henry would not hide something like that from Clark. In the next part we shall see how that works out for both men.

Morgana

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm looking forward to see Lois back to her young self. Of course she'll be thirsty for a new story! hyper

It seems Clark's disguise didn't last... Let's see what they will be doing about it. Lois must have a bright idea to save him. wink

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
UltraWoman

Hi There! Your comments are always welcomed!

I'm looking forward to see Lois back to her young self. Of course she'll be thirsty for a new story! hyper

It seems Clark's disguise didn't last... Let's see what they will be doing about it. Lois must have a bright idea to save him. wink

We will get more than a glimpse of Lois back at her top form! Chasing a story? Not right now, but she will be taking care of business as only Lois Lane-Kent can!

Yup, Clark's disguise is blown, but is that actually a bad thing? We shall see. thumbsup Henry Morgan has a secret or two of his own to be concerned about.

Morgana

Kerth
Kerth
Ugh, I need more!! Love the introduction of Henry and Clark, and can't wait until Clark learns about Henry's secrets as well. I'm glad you have Henry just come out and say it too, not beat around the bush.

Young Lois is exciting! I could also see a spin off in the future of this story... Lois young and adapting to life in the 2050's or whatever... Maybe the secret comes out... maybe not. The whole rejuvenation process seems very interesting, especially the "normalizing" of it in the world. What sort of implications does this have globally? I can totally see Lois kicking butt on a story like this. Something a la "I spent the Night with Superman" or more like "I spent a year rejuvenated" or idk. huh

Sad to hear about Clark's death and brief time as a hostage. Poor Clark didn't need that childhood fear of his confirmed. I still feel like I want a little more information about that, but it adds nice color to their backstory. Can't wait for more, curious to see where you're taking this, but at the same time, I can't help but feel the last part is coming way too soon. frown

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Mouserocks

Ugh, I need more!! Love the introduction of Henry and Clark, and can't wait until Clark learns about Henry's secrets as well. I'm glad you have Henry just come out and say it too, not beat around the bush.

Young Lois is exciting! I could also see a spin off in the future of this story... Lois young and adapting to life in the 2050's or whatever... Maybe the secret comes out... maybe not. The whole rejuvenation process seems very interesting, especially the "normalizing" of it in the world. What sort of implications does this have globally? I can totally see Lois kicking butt on a story like this. Something a la "I spent the Night with Superman" or more like "I spent a year rejuvenated" or idk. huh

Sad to hear about Clark's death and brief time as a hostage. Poor Clark didn't need that childhood fear of his confirmed. I still feel like I want a little more information about that, but it adds nice color to their backstory. Can't wait for more, curious to see where you're taking this, but at the same time, I can't help but feel the last part is coming way too soon. frown

Yes! Another comment! dance

Henry was always blunt on the show. That was one of his greatest strengths but also a weakness. In Part Three we shall see how it is the latter.

If you think young Lois is exciting, wait until you see what she does to ... never mind, don't want to give anything away.

In another part we will see some of the implications of the Renewal Process. Several have PMed me about what life will be like for those who are able to afford the process and what the social impact will have of the planet as a whole. We shall see.

Clark wasn't a hostage. But Ignatius did take unfair advantage of the situation. For that he will get his comeuppance! wildguy

Morgana

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard