Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Who else has been waiting for this revelation? LOL!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Awesome story, you are a very talented writer. After reading each part that you post, I can't wait to read the next one. Now wishing the coming week away so I can read what happens next! smile

Last edited by elizabeth; 10/21/17 03:29 AM.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I might have to reread this later because I had the TV on playing a Broadway musical (She Loves Me, as seen in my current avatar, the very same performance too) while I was reading. I just couldn't bring myself to turn it off in order to read, even though I had just finished watching it. I just love it too much, but I also didn't want to wait to read the next part of the story either. So I ended up trying to listen to the musical and read at the same time. blush

Doing both at the same time might have been a bit crazy, but in interesting timing when I got to the part where Clark got an ice cream sandwich the musical was on a scene involving ice cream. goofy

Tsk Tsk. Naughty Clark using his powers to spy on Bruce and Alfred and then to trying to break into the batcave. Now he is going to have knowledge he shouldn't have.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter and finding out what happens with Clark, Bruce & Alfred. In the meantime, feel better soon Bruce.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Columnist
Columnist
All I can say is Clark is a very patience man. I would have snooped long ago. Yes, he finally knows about the Bruce's other 'job'. I am looking forward to see where you take this. I can't wait for more.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by elizabeth
Awesome story, you are a very talented writer. After reading each part that you post, I can't wait to read the next one. Now wishing the coming week away so I can read what happens next! smile

Oh, wow, thank you! blush Glad you're liking it so far and I hope the rest lives up to your expectations! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
I might have to reread this later because I had the TV on playing a Broadway musical (She Loves Me, as seen in my current avatar, the very same performance too) while I was reading. I just couldn't bring myself to turn it off in order to read, even though I had just finished watching it. I just love it too much, but I also didn't want to wait to read the next part of the story either. So I ended up trying to listen to the musical and read at the same time. blush

Doing both at the same time might have been a bit crazy, but in interesting timing when I got to the part where Clark got an ice cream sandwich the musical was on a scene involving ice cream. goofy

Tsk Tsk. Naughty Clark using his powers to spy on Bruce and Alfred and then to trying to break into the batcave. Now he is going to have knowledge he shouldn't have.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter and finding out what happens with Clark, Bruce & Alfred. In the meantime, feel better soon Bruce.

Hahaha! I love fun timing like that! smile

Yeah, Clark knew he was being a bit naughty but, well, he IS destined to be an investigative reporter. wink He's just...getting a head start on it, right?

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
All I can say is Clark is a very patience man. I would have snooped long ago. Yes, he finally knows about the Bruce's other 'job'. I am looking forward to see where you take this. I can't wait for more.

Haha! He's trying to stay under the radar and also trying to be the perfect guest. Still, I'm with you. I would have wondered about Bruce's night time activities a while ago! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hahaha that's awesome. Who would have thought that Bruce Wayne is the Batman. grin let's see how long it will take for other secrets to get out. Batman is after all the world's greatest detective.

So how much longer until Lois appears on the scene? I will probably find out in the next part! thumbsup

Kathryn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard