Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#277061 09/24/17 06:01 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Story

At long last, Panem is back. Real life has left very little time for writing (and then I couldn't find the thumb drive I'd saved this chapter to after I'd finished editing it, delaying it even longer before I found the blasted thing right where I'd left it).

Hopefully, I will be able to post more chapters soon.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
YAY! It's back! And what a way to come back, indeed!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Christina
YAY! It's back! And what a way to come back, indeed!
Glad you like it!

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I came back on the right time! The chapter we've been long waiting for! hyper hyper

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois is back, with a bang! Watch out President Snow, once these two get together your measly rule will be at an end!!

I came back on the right time! The chapter we've been long waiting for! hyper hyper

Double Yay!! hyper hyper Ultra Woman is back on the boards!

Last edited by Morgana; 09/26/17 02:56 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Ultra Woman

Andreia
I'm working on the next chapter, which will continue Lois's tale.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Morgana
Lois is back, with a bang! Watch out President Snow, once these two get together your measly rule will be at an end!!
Of course, getting them together is a challenge, with Lois in District 13 and Clark being watched constantly.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wow.

I, like a number of others, am very glad this tale is back. I'm not a big Hunger Games fan, but I do know the basics, so seeing this story return is a very good thing. I want to learn more about how Lois' wounds were treated, how (presumably) her father managed to stop the bleeding, how she's remained hidden all this time even in the wrong district, and why a former Victor would help her pull the wool over the President's eyes. This society seems to be far less stable than it might appear at first glance.

So where's the next chapter? You were away too long to make us wait more than a few days!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
Wow - the Jets win in overtime and after a long absence I find a new Panem chapter. Miracles do happen. And Lois is alive, Clark knows and the chapter had all of the great writing i have loved in this story. Welcome back.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Apparently I missed the previous few chapters as well, so I just had a Panem mini-marathon. I'm so glad to have it confirmed that Lois is alive, and now Clark knows!

Kerth
Kerth
I had some catching up to do. You origanally started posting before I even knew the Panem triology.

I love what you did with this story. You did a great job portraing Clark's games and the aftermath.great to get Lois. POV now. Thanks for sharing.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard