Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#277044 09/23/17 04:41 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Feedback for If You Only Knew. Yes, there might be a couple of mistakes, but we try our hardest to make sure all mistakes are corrected before posted. We are only human if mistakes occur.

Thank you to those that do leave feedback from the bottom of my heart. And those do not leave feedback but read the story, thank you for reading.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Broken machinery.

Rotten roofs.

Dead crops.

There was so much his parents hadn’t told him. Missing Lois seemed to be the least of his worries right now.

Oh my, the Kent farm has indeed fallen on hard times! He really does need the help and reassurances of his girlfriend. Its during a crisis such as this when a relationship is truly tested. That's when you know the person will remain forever by your side or will fade away at the first sign of trouble.

She walked toward the tractor and grimaced when she saw a handprint welded into the side. He only did that when he was angry or frustrated. The entire time she’d known him, she’d only seen him lose control a handful of times. Each time there had been special circumstances. Though the current situation was extenuating as well, this time there was no bad guy to stop. No super-villain to put behind bars. You couldn’t take a heart attack and put it in prison for hurting those you cared about. You couldn’t arrest it.

I to agree with Lois on this one. Super powers cannot fight against that!

Wow! I have been reading Lois and Clark fanfic for six years, this is the first time in my reading history these two have faced off in physical combat. Yikes!!!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
You mean Lana and Lois? Oh yeah, no one messes with the Kent's and gets away with it in Lois' eyes. They don't deserve Lana meddling in their affairs or saying Jonathan deserved what he got. Lois is furious with this woman standing in Clark's bedroom.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You mean Lana and Lois? Oh yeah, no one messes with the Kent's and gets away with it in Lois' eyes. They don't deserve Lana meddling in their affairs or saying Jonathan deserved what he got. Lois is furious with this woman standing in Clark's bedroom.

Yes. I did mean a serious fight between Lana and Lois, normally it is a war of words. Not actually fighting! shock I really should have finished the comment, but was in a hurry to post.

So happy to see Lois and Clark at least in the same state and house!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That cow deserves a name! She baptized Lana in manure where she belonged. Poor Clark! Hopefully, those two can get on the same page.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Glad Lois didn’t let Clark keep her away and went to Smallville anyways. Lol at Lana getting what she deserved. The nerve of that woman! I’m glad Lois didn’t believe a word she said. Wow! A physical fight between them? I really hope Clark sees what’s really going on here.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thank you, Val and JackieM. Yes, Bessie the Cow will make another appearance shortly. Yes, let's hope Clark sees what is really going on with Lana. I am going to try and start working on the new chapter soon (two other fics I am working on (finishing up Into The Fire and a new story coming soon).

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard