Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is Here

Sorry for the long wait on these, you guys. frown I hope you enjoy, though! ^_^

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
eek What is Lois thinking? Of course, there was a Superman in this dimension when she arrived, right? Only he had retired due to the death of his child? It's been so long since I read that part, it's kind of fuzzy in my memory.

I'm not sure about this future you've come up with, it seems pretty far from Utopia, especially for the Kent family. Or is that the premise, that Utopia for Earth isn't Utopia for anyone who is part-Kryptonian? Or am I just reading too much into it again? Will Lois flash to another dimension, leaving a group of Kryptonians passed out from Kryptonite poisoning in her wake? Will she be the villain of the future? Actually, I find that idea intriguing. Would Lois's meddling to help her future generations turn into what that society considers a super villain?

You really know how to make a reader sit at the edge of her seat with your action sequences. Post again soon!

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/22/17 03:50 PM. Reason: clarification

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yeah, it has been a long time, I'm sorry. peep

Jordan (the Superman from Hooray for Hollywood) lost his son (and thus his marriage) before Lois's arrival in the Future; he retired after her involvement in revealing Clark's secret via the movie. The current (Hospital Drama) Superman is Owen. I hope that helps a bit. smile

Last edited by Queen of the Capes; 04/23/17 12:12 AM. Reason: links to relevant parts

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

Another update! (says the reader while being aware the FDK is terribly late blush )
“Can you find it?”

“We passed it five times,” he told her. After a second, he added, “six.”
laugh

“Go in there,” she told him.

“We'll be trapped!” he protested. “Do you have some kind of plan?”
Lead shielding?

“Yes!” Lois said. “I think we can find some Kryptonite in there!”

“I don't like this plan,” he muttered.
clap

She snapped the box shut and, for the second time that day, yelled, “HELP! SUPERMAN!”
Ooooooh! /wonders who exactly will answer/

Looking forward to the next morsel hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard