Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part 8

Nice touch with the trip to Smallville.

One glaring error. In 1996 cellphones were clunky gray hunks of plastic that you had to type a code into before using. NO WAY could Mrs. Cox write notes in her phone twenty years ago. Not to mention, international usage was slow and static-filled.

We now return to our regularly scheduled fanfic! dance

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part 9

Way to go Lucy! Lex has got a lot of nerve pulling a stunt like that.

Jimmy, really? Even for you this is terrible timing.

Bruce Wayne isn't interested in buying the Planet? That's just batty!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Morgana #276155 07/05/17 10:11 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Part 8

Nice touch with the trip to Smallville.

One glaring error. In 1996 cellphones were clunky gray hunks of plastic that you had to type a code into before using. NO WAY could Mrs. Cox write notes in her phone twenty years ago. Not to mention, international usage was slow and static-filled.

We now return to our regularly scheduled fanfic! dance

Yeah I know technology back then wasn't what it is today but Lex always seemed to get his hands on strange gadgets I figured maybe he invented a new type of cell phone wink

I thought a trip to Smallville would be a nice recharge for both of them. A little bonding and quality time without any interruptions.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Morgana #276156 07/05/17 10:30 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 9

Way to go Lucy! Lex has got a lot of nerve pulling a stunt like that.

Jimmy, really? Even for you this is terrible timing.

Bruce Wayne isn't interested in buying the Planet? That's just batty!

Poor Jimmy and his bad timing!

Yes, Lucy is a bad ass sister. She doesn't like Lex one bit and is very protective.

You'll see more of Bruce wink

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part 14

Wow! Were you right! A lot happened in this chapter.

Officer Jensen is now a Detective? That can't be good.

Toni Taylor is very smart, she will figure a way out of this situation. Glad she is making an appearance.

Morgana

Morgana #276181 07/07/17 08:11 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 14

Wow! Were you right! A lot happened in this chapter.

Officer Jensen is now a Detective? That can't be good.

Toni Taylor is very smart, she will figure a way out of this situation. Glad she is making an appearance.

Hi Morgana,

wave

Wow! You read fast. Yes, there was a LOT going on in Chapter 14. Yes there's a lot of cloak and dagger stuff going on behind the scenes that gets revealed later on. Everyone has an angle. dizzy Glad you're enjoying the story. thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part 17

Oh boy! I thought a lot happened in Part 14! Ha! That was a mere warm-up! Exhausted right now, but I plan on writing a lot more about this part. Bravo!

Last edited by Morgana; 07/13/17 09:45 PM.

Morgana

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part 19

Jenkins had better hope James Olsen's dad really is a structural engineer.

Morgana

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 17

Oh boy! I bought a lot happened in Part 14! Ha! That was a mere warm-up! Exhausted right now, but I plan on writing a lot more about this part. Bravo!
wave

Yes lots of twists and turns Morgana. (Sorry, just now saw this... It got buried) I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

Part 19

Jenkins had better hope James Olsen's dad really is a structural engineer.

Hehe, Jenkins thinks he's got the upper hand. His assumption of being untouchable will be his own undoing in the end. evil

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Lois?? There’s some Pest Control guy here….”

Clark stifled his laughter, and she covered his mouth with her hand, “Shhh…” She then called over her shoulder, “Okay, let them in.”

“I did.” Lucy knocked on the bedroom door. “They’ve sprayed everywhere already.”

Sorry, this whole scenario about the Pest Control guy simply does not work for me.

First, the Landlord or Management company has to inform the tenants that such a treatment will be taking place and it has to be done sometime after nine o'clock.

Second, they have already experienced being under surveillance by Luthor to begin with, why would they allow a pest company to come into their apartment? Alarm bells should be ringing! It doesn't make sense.

Other than that, this has been a cracklin' good read. It stinks that I have so much to do today and can't touch this again until tonight. mecry

Last edited by Morgana; 07/14/17 07:19 AM.

Morgana

Morgana #276300 07/14/17 10:31 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
“Lois?? There’s some Pest Control guy here….”

Clark stifled his laughter, and she covered his mouth with her hand, “Shhh…” She then called over her shoulder, “Okay, let them in.”

“I did.” Lucy knocked on the bedroom door. “They’ve sprayed everywhere already.”

Sorry, this whole scenario about the Pest Control guy simply does not work for me.

First, the Landlord or Management company has to inform the tenants that such a treatment will be taking place and it has to be done sometime after nine o'clock.

Second, they have already experienced being under surveillance by Luthor to begin with, why would they allow a pest company to come into their apartment? Alarm bells should be ringing! It doesn't make sense.

Other than that, this has been a cracklin' good read. It stinks that I have so much to do today and can't touch this again until tonight. mecry

Hi Morgana! wave

Realistic? Why would we do that?? huh LOL! Yes, the Pest Control people wouldn't show up that early and certainly not without warning from the Landlord....but it's done this way so it's obvious to the reader what's going on. Not to Lois and Clark and Lucy(at least not at the moment). Sometimes when you're looking in one direction you don't think to look in the other. You'll see more from the 'Pest Control' and see them put the pieces together soon wink

Hopefully your day isn't too stressful. peep Hope you're enjoying the story.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part 31

“I know.” Clark sighed, leaning in to kiss her forehead. “I’ve been trying to connect him to some of these mysterious deaths and still haven’t heard anything back from STAR Labs.”

“The mysterious heart failure,” Lois commented. “What a mess.”

“Mysterious heart failure. Mysterious power surges that I have a feeling Luthor is behind and don’t even get me started on that Batman character…”

Whew! Lots going on in this chapter as well.

This story has so many unique new characters and several old ones. But with all this talk of S.T.A.R. Labs where oh where is Bernie!? sad He is my favorite gentle scientist and all around good guy. In the series he made the most semi-regular appearances and I have no doubt that if there had been a final season he would have been made a member of the permanent cast. So where is he in this fic?

Lex is getting sloppy. Mysterious heart attacks? Hmmm that's an obvious pattern. Between that and showing up at Lois' place and attacking her and Lucy not once, but twice, his mental instability is coming to the forefront.

Oh goody! Batman has finally made an appearance! Its about time.

OK, time to get back to this chapter.

Morgana

Morgana #276347 07/16/17 08:59 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 31

“I know.” Clark sighed, leaning in to kiss her forehead. “I’ve been trying to connect him to some of these mysterious deaths and still haven’t heard anything back from STAR Labs.”

“The mysterious heart failure,” Lois commented. “What a mess.”

“Mysterious heart failure. Mysterious power surges that I have a feeling Luthor is behind and don’t even get me started on that Batman character…”

Whew! Lots going on in this chapter as well.

This story has so many unique new characters and several old ones. But with all this talk of S.T.A.R. Labs where oh where is Bernie!? sad He is my favorite gentle scientist and all around good guy. In the series he made the most semi-regular appearances and I have no doubt that if there had been a final season he would have been made a member of the permanent cast. So where is he in this fic?

Lex is getting sloppy. Mysterious heart attacks? Hmmm that's an obvious pattern. Between that and showing up at Lois' place and attacking her and Lucy not once, but twice, his mental instability is coming to the forefront.

Oh goody! Batman has finally made an appearance! Its about time.

OK, time to get back to this chapter.

Holy cow you read fast!

Okay let me handle each line at a time

1) Yes it's a lot going on
2) Bernard Klein is mentioned early in the fic but if you recall in the series Dr. Klein didn't show up until Season 3. Trying to stay as true to the cannon timeline as possible Dr. Klein wouldn't be a big part of the plot. (As much as we want him to)
3)Lex is getting desperate. He knows he's missing something. He's not getting anywhere with his surveillance so he lashes out in a drunken rage and STILL can't get the answers he's looking for. But they do say an animal is most dangerous when cornered.
4) Yes, Batman has made his appearance and will be fun to show how he and Superman interact with one another.
5) Enjoy the next chapter smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part 35

Finally!

What a tour de force! This puts the 'E' in Epic! All the outstanding plotlines were ties up neatly with brightly colored ribbon.

Ralph is up for a Kerth? Seriously? jawdrop

Cat wrote up an scathing article about Arthur Chow? As they say, Hell hath no fury ....

Lois walked up to Perry, spotting Clark in conversation with Bruce about what she could only imagine was related to their recent friendship as crime fighters. "Hey, Chief," Lois said pulling Perry's attention to her.

So glad they are friends in this universe. The whole Batman vs. Superman is annoying. The film even more so.

“This. All of this wouldn’t be possible without you, Lois. Every article here. The building we’re standing in. All of it is because of you. I can’t imagine my life without you standing by my side. You are the first person I want to talk to when I wake up and the last person I want to talk to when I go to sleep at night. You complete me.”

Way to go Clark. Very classy proposal.

From Perry’s office, Lucy watched with a small smile as Clark held Lois close. The ring on Lois' hand sparkled against the overhead lights in the Newsroom. “Good for you, sis,” She whispered. After all the chaos she had been through with Lois and Clark the more determined she became to keep Clark’s secret; even from him.

It was safer this way. She suspected Lois knew that she was onto them after she had given her the green meteorite she’d found, but she continued to pretend she didn’t know her now future brother-in-law moonlighted in tights. She pretended not to know and let Clark feel a sense of security around her. Maybe one day she’d tell him but today was not the day.

Thank goodness Lucy is keeping this all very quiet. The last thing Clark needs is to have another person in on the secret. Still, she may find it is a very hard secret to keep. Hmmm, maybe she should get in touch with Pete Ross.

Morgana

Morgana #276491 07/23/17 11:44 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 35

Finally!

What a tour de force! This puts the 'E' in Epic! All the outstanding plotlines were ties up neatly with brightly colored ribbon.

Ralph is up for a Kerth? Seriously? jawdrop

Cat wrote up an scathing article about Arthur Chow? As they say, Hell hath no fury ....

Lois walked up to Perry, spotting Clark in conversation with Bruce about what she could only imagine was related to their recent friendship as crime fighters. "Hey, Chief," Lois said pulling Perry's attention to her.

So glad they are friends in this universe. The whole Batman vs. Superman is annoying. The film even more so.

“This. All of this wouldn’t be possible without you, Lois. Every article here. The building we’re standing in. All of it is because of you. I can’t imagine my life without you standing by my side. You are the first person I want to talk to when I wake up and the last person I want to talk to when I go to sleep at night. You complete me.”

Way to go Clark. Very classy proposal.

From Perry’s office, Lucy watched with a small smile as Clark held Lois close. The ring on Lois' hand sparkled against the overhead lights in the Newsroom. “Good for you, sis,” She whispered. After all the chaos she had been through with Lois and Clark the more determined she became to keep Clark’s secret; even from him.

It was safer this way. She suspected Lois knew that she was onto them after she had given her the green meteorite she’d found, but she continued to pretend she didn’t know her now future brother-in-law moonlighted in tights. She pretended not to know and let Clark feel a sense of security around her. Maybe one day she’d tell him but today was not the day.

Thank goodness Lucy is keeping this all very quiet. The last thing Clark needs is to have another person in on the secret. Still, she may find it is a very hard secret to keep. Hmmm, maybe she should get in touch with Pete Ross.

Hi Morgana!

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Yes it was a major Epic for sure.

Ralph wrote the article on the political scandal. He's a jerk and a creep but he can sniff the dirt out.
Yes, I thought it'd be fun to have Cat get her revenge on Arthur Chow.
I have no tolerance for BvS. They annoy me. I'm sure first meetings they don't trust one another but once they begin to get to know one another friendship is a must.
The proposal ... Oh, the proposal. So many feelings there.
Lucy knows the secret and knows what is at risk if she told. Hopefully she doesn't spill the beans.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard