Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
This is another 'bridge' part. A few more twists and turns just to make matters even more interesting.

Place comments here!

Gotcha!!

Last edited by Morgana; 11/01/16 08:52 PM. Reason: Additional comments

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
Ralph is a moron. How did he think he'd have time to snoop around in Lois' computer when she was theoretically going to the supply closet? How far away could that possibly be? Seems he's not even smart enough to recognize unacceptable risk.

I like that many people are at work in this story - it's not just Lois and Clark that are involved. You've weaved a complex tale, and I appreciate the time and effort you've taken in crafting it.

P.S. Hope Dan isn't as annoying in this universe, for Mayson's sake. wink

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Groobie

I like that many people are at work in this story - it's not just Lois and Clark that are involved. You've weaved a complex tale, and I appreciate the time and effort you've taken in crafting it.

P.S. Hope Dan isn't as annoying in this universe, for Mayson's sake.

Whenever there is a major scandal is reported, only the principle players and the reporter(s) are mentioned. Still, behind the headlines there are several persons who play a part in the demise of a powerful person or corporation. Most of those folks never get their names mentioned, here is a opportunity to rectify that situation. thumbsup

Nope, Dan won't be annoying! He will be a proper government agent, most definitely not a loose cannon! rotflol

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful part, Morgana! notworthy clap Boy, I have missed this story...

And it is a testiment to the quality of the piece that I was able to settle right into the story line, almost as if I hadn't fallen behind as I have.

Once again, I am totally impressed by the depth. You have so many layers of information placed into the story as a whole, but also you show us so much in everything relating to the characters and their development. You don't just state that Lois and Clark have become good friends, you show us by Lois' resolve to get Clark back to work at the DP. She trusts her partner, and she's totally and completely invested in clearing his name.

Like Groobie pointed out, I also am really enjoying the sense of teamwork. Stacy is a great addition, and also, I've always been a fan of Jack. I'm really enjoying watching them work together. And I love every detail in how you write Perry--the dialogue is so spot on, and you do a wonderful job of showcasing just how close he is with Lois.

Awesome job!!!
Laura smile

Last edited by LMA; 01/12/17 03:13 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
LMA

Hey, thanks for dropping by and saying a few words! It means a lot!

You don't just state that Lois and Clark have become good friends, you show us by Lois' resolve to get Clark back to work at the DP. She trusts her partner, and she's totally and completely invested in clearing his name.

That's what friends are for! She knows this is all a part of Daae's plans to rattle her and breakup a very successful partnership.

As was previously stated, no matter how talented Lois and Clark are, they need a very sold team to support their efforts. Otherwise it would take a lot longer to get the story to print!

Last edited by Morgana; 01/14/17 08:20 AM. Reason: Additional comments

Morgana

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
She looked down at the desk’s surface and studied it carefully; the tiny slip of paper she had placed under the mouse pad before ‘discovering’ the lack of pencils had been moved. Now all that remained was for Ken to study the computer and discover if any of the files from the diskette had been copied and e-mailed to Ralph’s computer. She had been careful to stay in the supply closet long enough for him to acquire all the information he needed.

“Gotcha.” She whispered.

Don't mess with Lois Lane.... clap

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard