Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ah, now things are beginning to heat up! Stephanie proposes a plan, Lois has the Man of Steel in her sights and Perry gets a very unlikely visitor.

Comments as always are welcomed. wave

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Templar's plan begins to expose itself.

Of course this is a very complex and detailed plan to take Clark/Superman down. One thing that Tempus never learned in all of the attempts he made to stop Utopia, KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)!! Every one of his plans have been overly complex and all it took was one little hiccup and the whole thing comes down. This plan appears to be SOP for Tempus as he has a lot of balls in the air at the same time. It will be interesting to see which ball(s) hit the floor this time. I mean attempting to take over DMG and LexCorp while attempting to look like he was merely a lackey doing Daee's bidding would be complex and tricky enough. So of course he has to add in the attempting discrediting of Clark (and by extension Lois) and the Daily Planet. Lois and Clark are just lucky that he thinks that he is the smartest person in the room.

God I love irony!!

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
MikeM

Every one of his plans have been overly complex and all it took was one little hiccup and the whole thing comes down. This plan appears to be SOP for Tempus as he has a lot of balls in the air at the same time. It will be interesting to see which ball(s) hit the floor this time.

That's the problem when a person thinks they are smarter than anyone else in the building. Taking on so much will only end up backfiring on him in the end! Men like Daae don't get to where they are on the food chain without being at least two steps ahead of the competition and those who work for them. evil

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
Features Writer
I agree with Mike. This complex plan is consistent with Templar/Tempus's modus operandi, and (hopefully) destined to fail spectacularly. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when Clark figures out who he is. And of course when it all comes crashing down around Templar's head - and because his time machine is broken so presumably he can't easily escape. And this complex plot is a testament to your abilities as a writer and storyteller. clap

TresAx is an interesting name, and because of her last name wondering if it has any significance or ties to Stephanie.

Ralph hasn't just hurt Clark, he may have just doomed his own job and has put the Planet in a bind. Looking forward to seeing how this mess gets resolved.

Great story! thumbsup

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow--I love the complexity, Morgana smile...

I am so impressed by you, by your ability to craft so many amazing layers and characters together, by all the detail and personality you put into each chapter.

I'm so intregued! Here's hoping that Templar and his plan is spread way too thin.

And I'm very curious how Clark will handle everything coming at him with this story. Plus, also, the logistics as he settles into having two identities...

Great job!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 10/31/16 02:16 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
LMA

I am so impressed by you, by your ability to craft so many amazing layers and characters together, by all the detail and personality you put into each chapter.

Between RL and everything else, that why this story took four years to write!

And I'm very curious how Clark will handle everything coming at him with this story. Plus, also, the logistics as he settles into having two identities...

Lots of patience and a little help from his friends! thumbsup

Morgana

Kerth
Kerth
Threats of lawsuits don't make reporters back down. They make reporters more determined than ever to get the story and dig deeper! Tempus' plan has too many moving parts. It's bound to fall apart. I have to agree with everyone else - I'm impressed with the complexity of the A-plot that you have crafted in this story. Four years of dedication to the cause is paying off. smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Groobie
Clark can't approach Lois as himself, so he asks Superman to do it for him. Don't worry, he is still on the case!

The suits upstairs are very nervous, they have been down this road before and do not want to face off with a guy like Kell.

It only take one mistake to destroy a complex plan. Soon we shall see just what take one error will be

Morgana

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Perry forgot all about his high blood pressure and fired back, “This state has shield laws for journalists to protect their sources!”

Kell continued talking as if Perry had never spoken, “The Daily Planet’s legal department would never have allowed this story to have run without affidavits and any other documentation that led to these scandalous lies about their company. If those sources Clark Kent used to write that article are not given over to us within twenty-four hours as proof, this newspaper is going to be embroiled in a multimillion dollar lawsuit. That’s my business in your ‘newsroom’.”

The last time Perry felt that angry was when James Olsen sent down an efficiency expert named Chip to change how the newsroom was run. The snot nosed little twerp lasted less than five minute in his office. That was Perry’s brand of efficiency. He shot back, “Got any papers to back up that request, Junior?”

Perry watched as Kell pulled a thick envelope from his breast pocket and laid it on his desk. He smiled playfully at the older man, perfectly assured his charm would soften the blow until he said. “Don’t think that the folding of this ‘great metropolitan newspaper’ will affect me. My paper of choice is The New York Times.”

With those words, the immaculately groomed lawyer turned and exited the office, passing Clark’s desk. He pointed to it and called out, “If I were you I would distance the newspaper from this person as soon as possible. He’s poison. Have a good day Mr. White.”

Kell’s visit had been lightening quick and just as devastating. Perry sat down heavily in his chair, stunned and still angry. “Great shades of Elvis,” he whispered.

Oh noooo!!!! This is bad! B-A-D!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard