OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thousands? Thousands? clap No wonder Herb never interfered, when Lois disappeared. Utopia came early! clap

I'm glad I headed into this story having read the short one or I would have been shock for the first 5ish parts. Thanks for expanding it for us!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

How many children could you have in 400 years? clap

Assuredly they did not stop at 8, but if you figure an average of 5 every thirty years or so and then those children are having children you would have children, grandchildren up to many times great grand children all living at the same time. evil that isn't all there is to it, but you'll have to wait and see. peep

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
For a minute I was afriad this would be Clark with a different Lori. OK not really, but I wanted to grumble about mermaids trying to steal Clark from Lois.

I guess it makes sense that Lois might have more children after she is young again. 5 for every 30 years constantly might still be a bit much.

On the other hand, Virginia's calculations made sense. Even if some of the children had more than 5 children, avaeraging above that level is pretty difficult. Of course I have known families with 17 children, and come from a family of 7, but none of my sibblings yet have more than 3, so plotting an averge of 5 is probably the highest you can consistently count on.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is the best possible outcome ... for Lois and Clark.

Would have liked to see the time agents catch Tempus and lock him away permanently! thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Holy abacus!

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice ending with a nice twist.

Although I have to wonder why Lois and Clark stopped at so few children. If they both stayed young for all that time, I expect them to have had a few more periods of wanting to raise more kids.

Bob

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard